At Paraclete Home Health Care, every LPN we have is supervised by a registered nurse and/or a physician to ensure quality patient care at all times. Our LPNs are trained and certified to provide medical care and support to patients within the patients’ homes. They are qualified and compassionate in providing diverse basic care to those patients while remaining patient and calm.
Some of their duties and responsibilities include:
- Monitoring vital signs
- Collecting samples for lab testing as assigned
- Updating patient records in a confidential manner
- Wound care and dressing changes
- Evaluating the patient’s response to treatment and reporting any changes to the medical staff
- Dispensing and administering prescribed medications
- Communicating with patients’ family, friends, and primary care physicians
- And more
Get in Touch
Do not hesitate to contact us for inquiries and concerns. Paraclete Home Health Care is here to advocate for your health and well-being.