Paraclete Home Health Care provides extensive in-home care nursing to those with health conditions or recovering from an illness or surgical procedure. Our registered nurses primarily provide medical services to patients and facilitate their speedy recovery. They are highly skilled and well trained to deliver the best nursing care possible while following and observing the health and safety guidelines at all times.
Their duties include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Wound Care
- Catheter Care
- Ostomy Care
- CPR and First Aid
- Patient and Family Education
- Disease Management and Coaching
- Medication Administration and Management
- Pre-Operative & Post-Operative Teaching
- Post-Hospitalization Transition Care Coaching
Get in Touch
Do not hesitate to contact us for inquiries and concerns. Paraclete Home Health Care is here to advocate for your health and well-being.